Planet Thoughts

Planet Thoughts

I'm thinking of a planet that is a mixture between Avatar and the Ewoks from Star Wars. So heavy forest and maybe more of a swampy or a rainforest environment without oceans and big bodies of water, I mean there'll still be some just not like Earth with the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific.
As far as civilization and society goes I'm thinking more tribe based and probably something along the lines of ancient South American cultures, which includes the idea that if religion becomes an aspect in this project the sun will probably be a big source of worship.
So as said before I'm thinking of something between Avatar and Ewoks and that means for the creatures that inhabit this planet I'm thinking humanoid but a little for furry with animal like features. I also think the garb will be South American based as well as any kind of weapons (spears, bow and arrows, knives etc.). I don't know if I'll add any kind of advanced technology that we're used to, computers, tvs, phones. But if I do it'll probably be secondary to the rest of the world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hill

My Character